Overheard in December, at Manchester's Christmas Markets in Albert Square:
1. So are you ready for Christmas? Did Mummy let you have some hot chocolate?
2. <grins> yep with Marshmallows!
1. Bet everyone's really tired with the baby though, have you got baby a present?
2. I don't like baby, he smells of bum
Overheard in the Trafford Centre Car Park on Christmas Eve:
1. Hey how are you!?
2. Stressed - It's f*****g mental in there!
1. You made it out alive though!
2. I have clue no where the ******* car is though, I've been walking round for 20 minutes pressing the button, trying to find a spot a flashing Yaris!